The green buildings not only seek to reduce resources for the building but also throughout their life cycle, besides providing a comfortable environment for occupants. Green homes are intended to balance comfort and architectural design with environmental impact they produce.
A house can be called organic if you use technology to reduce their environmental impact, is made or works with natural materials or a lifestyle of low impact is carried on it. However, there are several specific elements that must be considered in planning for a structure to be sustainable, such as location, materials, toxicity, durability, aesthetics, biodiversity, community relations and dynamic relationship between the inhabitant and home.
Here We Give You 5 Tips To Build An Ecological House:
1. Materials: the choice of materials is critical to building a low – impact home. Avoid those containing ammonia, chlorine, PVC or heavy metals. For the columns, it is recommended to use wood instead of aluminum or steel.
Waterproofing can be used materials such as cork or vegetable fibers that besides being economic, are less heavy than those normally used. It is also important to find that the raw material is local, thus avoiding expenses and supporting trade in the region. In addition, has recently been integrating much hemp to the construction, this material can be cultivated for later inclusion.
2. Collective Construction: the houses are made collectively reduce costs and time. Many eco constructions can be built with volunteer labor, allowing the exchange of skills. In addition, it may be cheaper to acquire saving systems or generating alternative energy if you plan to implement in different houses.
3. Simple Design: an ecological house should not necessarily be expensive. However, it does not mean that you should not have style; have a minimalist design reduces costs and gives the house an elegant appearance. For the decoration can be used recycled objects and can be used to ecological paints of low impact.
4. Space: for construction planning is important to consider the dimensions of the ground. This way you can think of adapting green areas or an organic garden that will allow residents a lifestyle more sustainable life. Furthermore, it is preferable to ensure that the soil is not contaminated with radioactivity or magnetism and analyze substrates water.
5. Ecological Interior: to ensure that the operation of the house is sustainable is recommended to equip the house with systems that are able to use clean energy for the operation of the house. Thus decrease CO2 emissions from home and the economy benefits tenants.
Considering all these elements to build an ecological house intelligently where all resources are used and can live comfortably lesser extent impacting the environment.